iOS Developer - Immediate Join
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and iPad.
Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Proficient with Swift - 4 or later and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data.
- Core Animation, etc., Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning, Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
iOS: Minimum 2 years
₹25,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
Send your Career Profile to email@example.com
(Please mention "Position - iOS Developer
" as mail subject)